Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Weather Report

No this is not about the group. This is about the real weather. And it looks like its getting nasty out there -- a major cold front is sweeping across the state and of course, its storming, windy, and behind it is coming the long dreaded COLD WEATHER... Man, I am so glad I don't live too far north. Alabama weather is just right. Actually, it's about the only thing that is just right in this state. Yeah it can get wild and weird sometimes but on the whole, it's better than most places. We have our tornadoes, but really those are not so bad when you think about hurricanes (yes we have them on the coast but Birmingham is far enough north that we aren't really too effected by that, though lately we have been getting close calls) or mudslides, or earthquakes. I just cannot imagine what it must be like living in an area that gets a lot of earthquakes.
But anyway, I really hate the cold weather, and so, it is with a a sigh that I must face four and a half months of frigid cold weather. And cold weather brings sickness and you have to bundle up and I hate doing all of that. My mood automatically goes down during this time of year. Definitely winter blues hit home for yours truly.
Well, I suppose I will just have to brace myself and bear it the best I can. Now, where are my gloves and scarf?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home