Friday, November 11, 2005

Can the Tide Keep Rolling?

I hate to say it but I think my boys in T-town are gonna be dealt their first loss of the season tomorrow. I really hope I am proven wrong, but they just have not been playing well. Defensively they are strong, but offensively they are weak -- I am kind of shocked that they are ranked #3 in the nation. Glad, but shocked. However, they have managed to pull out some wins in bad situations already this year. But I am not getting my hopes up. I still think they can beat Auburn.
And speaking of the Tigers -- I really think they will lose tomorrow as well, though I think it will be a good, close game.
Predictions for scores? Hm... I don't know about Bama. I want to say they will win. I have mixed feelings. So I will bow out of that one. But I will predict a score for Auburn: Georgia 24, Auburn 17.

I guess we will find out soon enough.

I probably won't post much this weekend. I might, it depends. If not, be safe!

Wil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home