Thursday, November 10, 2005

For Your Consideration...

From time to time I'll post albums, books, or movies that I find interesting, things I have found that are really cool, atleast to me. But maybe you can get something out of it too.
Today, I will start with an album that is pretty much the starting point for me when it comes to my interest in music -- way back in the first grade I discovered a little disc known as "the white album" by The Beatles, which I found in my dad's record collection. If you only knew the impact that double album had on a 6-yr old! (Especially whacked out tracks like Revolution 9 and Helter Skelter.) To this day, I still consider The Beatles to be the greatest rock band of all time. While "the white album" isn't necessarily one of my favorite albums today, it is still a great album to spin -- and I would suggest that you do the same.

The Beatles (aka "the white album") -- by The Beatles
Released: 1968
Hot tracks: Back In the USSR; While My Guitar Gently Weeps; Blackbird; Birthday; Helter Skelter; Julia; Dear Prudence

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home