Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Into the Wintery Night

Tonight after work I am going to visit a friend, Dave Reese. You will probably hear more about Dave as time goes by. I met him via Josh Self; the two of them were in a band together. Dave is a talented singer/songwriter and the band (called Needleye) broke up just before they broke out. But that's life, I suppose. Anyway, Dave was the lead singer, and of course, it is only natural that now he is studying law at Alabama. If you think about it, being a lead singer really is the perfect testing ground for future lawyers. They should add that to the curriculum.
He and his lovely wife, Leigh, recently had their second son, James. Their first is Ian, and they have a blog as well that can be found here: http://thereeses.blogspot.com
Many many pics of the kids!
Also, Dave is a gun guy, and I would be interested in comments from his point of view on the San Francisco gun ban thing that I posted some info about last week. So Dave -- get to it, man!
By the way, he and his brother Derek have started working on some new music. I will have to go more in-depth on that topic another night. But I guess I should get ready to go and warm up the ol' truck... Brrrr....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home