Thursday, December 15, 2005

What New?

Went to see a friend of mine last night after work, Jason Bradley. He did the narration in our film The Three R's. He's a nice guy, very talented. Does professional voice work too. Big King's X fan too. That alone makes him okay in my book.

What else? I tell ya, the weather lately SUCKS!

Anything else to complain about? Nah, I will give it a rest for now. A good note: got back in a very Beatle-esque mood yesterday thanks to a friend. I love The Beatles, but have been giving them a rest lately. Now I am back in full Beatlemania swing. Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Oh, and here, for those who may care, is an ordinary, plain, uncropped, unedited, unmutated, straight-forward picture of me. You got the Vulcan pix from Josh yesterday and now these. Enjoy it, you probably won't see too many more of these!

1 Comments:

Blogger Wil said...

Yeah I know, imagine, me normal!

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home