Sunday, December 11, 2005

A Rare Sunday Message

Well, here I am at Josh's apartment. It's Sunday, and it is actually quite nice today -- the sun came out and it's warmer than yesterday. So I am in a good mood.
There is a guy that goes to church with Josh's family that said that he was interested in working with us on some film projects and we were supposed to get together today, but Josh hasn't heard from him yet so I dunno what is going to come of that situation. It would be nice working with people that seem cool, are local, and have nice equipement! Better than ours.
Josh finished editing our short comedy, which now has a title: Heartbeat Nova. As mentioned before, it has technical/continuity problems but if those things are ignored I think folks might find it pretty funny.
Soon I plan to post some pictures of me and Josh here on this blog, both recent and some dug up from the ancient past. That could be funny. I need to talk more about the history of our friendship because it all ties into the various artistic endeavors we have persued since we met, both together and apart. So be looking for that soon.
Another close friend, Dave Reese, called last night and told me that he got a job in DC working for the criminal justice dept. and is moving in August or September of '06. Yet more friends leaving me! What shall I do??
Atleast we have almost a whole year till then. Anyway. Hope the remainder of the weekend is nice and lovely and full of fun stuff and all that.
Thanks for reading too -- I think I have like, 5 people who read this blog on a regular basis and it is appreciated. Tell all your friends -- they may find it interesting. But then again, maybe not.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

just remember that some people read while not posting....

7:56 AM  
Blogger Wil said...

Thanks, whoever you are, both of you.

Well...I wish I knew who you were! :-)

Thanks anyway. I think I know who Anon Y. Mouse is... LOL

William

1:31 PM  
Blogger Wil said...

well like I said, tell yer friends, give them something to read to cure their boredom. Especially if its cute single women.

Wil

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home