Friday, December 09, 2005

Amici Belli, Ciao!


This is a tribute to two friends that I feel I never got to know well enough -- Nathan and Daphane Voltz.

I met them via Josh. To be honest, when I meet people for the first time, I am guarded and I don't think I came across as friendly. And I didn't put forth much effort in getting to know them. But after some time passed, I realized that these were two great friends, funny and smart, talented and all around neat folks.

Now, they have moved back to Nathan's old stomping grounds in Pennsylvania to be with family and to study film. I know he will succeed because he was one of the masterminds behind our award winning film The Three R's. So the future is looking bright my friends -- you better wear shades! (I had to say that.)

I hope to see you both again one day. Please try and visit often! Thankfully we have things like the internet to communicate. And the Think Tank. You have only been gone for a day and I already miss you like you have been gone for... two days.

So to Nathan and Daphane I say, Ciao, with love and friendship and prayers for a safe and happy future in film and whatever else you decide to pursue.

William

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home