Monday, December 05, 2005

12/05/05

Well, let's see... It is once again a cold dreary Monday. And it looks to be a cold week as well.
We finished our film Sunday evening, with the exception of editing. Josh is finishing that this week. We have some technical problems, specifically continiuty; we have some scenes that look like they are in the middle of the night, it is black out, and other scenes where it is just really gray and somewhat dark... That is just a problem we couldn't get around because of the serious rain we got last night -- we just had to film when we could. Hopefully people will enjoy it anyway and ignore those little snafus. It isn't like we were doing this for any reason other than to entertain ourselves. It was all for fun. So I am not too bothered by it... too bothered...
So I will hopefully be getting a copy of that next weekend. Despite those problems, it is still hilarious to watch. Atleast to me -- but then, I am easily entertained and I think Josh and I are quite funny. But maybe that is just me. Probably no one will get this thing anyway. It sorta pokes fun at a specific type of person and some will watch it and be like, I don't get it. Others will watch it and fall out lauging. But we tried to make it accessible to everyone without watering it down. We have very specific jokes in it that some folks will miss.
My mom bought me a shirt with Ralpie from the Christmas Story -- that is the only Christmas movie I like -- I watch it every year. And it has the scene when Ralph has the big bar of soap in his mouth after saying "Oh, F***" but on the shirt it says, Oh, FUDGE!"
Also have more film news, but I will wait and post more on that as it develops.
And Josh and I braved the rain after we finished filming and went to see the new Æon Flux film. It was pretty good. Kinda weird. But then, so was the animated series.

Wil

1 Comments:

Blogger Wil said...

I will be hopefully bringing it next Monday.:-)

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home