Saturday, December 03, 2005

A Quick Note

I went today and bought a car. And I was worried that I would have nothing to do today. Actually, it was a long time coming. My mother finally prodded me, and it needed to be done -- my pick up was wearing on my nerves. I was ready to go back to a car. I did the truck thing and now I wanted a car again. I got a 2005 Dodge Neon. Silver. Really nice. Got a good deal and my step dad, who was driving a piece of junk, let me use his car as a trade cause he wanted to have my truck. He and my mom get more use out of the truck than I ever did. I really only got it because I let them talk me into it, but I knew they would use it as a "truck" more than I would -- they use it to haul things, buy hay for mom's horses. I just use it to drive. I can do that in a car.
Anyway, I got a good set up for payments. Kinda stretching my finances a tad but I can manage. Maybe I can get a raise at work?? Nah, that'll never happen!
Now I have to do something about my insurance because it jumped way too high. So I told my insurer that I was leaving. They didn't like hearing that so they want to contact me in the coming week and I am sure I can talk them down to a cheaper monthly rate.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wil said...

Mine was a demo too that is one reason I got such a good deal, it only had 18,000 miles on it.

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home