Friday, December 02, 2005

Four Directions and A Chain

I'm in a weird mood tonight. Somewhat restless. Maybe because it's Friday and the weekend is just around the corner. I am ready to finish up our short film. We made so much progress last Sunday, I don't want to put off getting it all together.
I am also going over to see Nathan and Daphane this evening. That should be nice, as usual. I am sure some sort of madness will ensue. Who knows?
Also, I am just kinda ready to do something -- go out and do. Busy week at work. Christmas is fast approaching. I have to figure out what I am gonna do tomorrow cause the weather is supposed to be mild and pleasant, with intermittent showers, and I don't want to just sit around the house. Hrm.
Maybe it's the creative juices starting to wind up and flow (sounds gross doesn't it?). Maybe some great weekend is ahead and Monday I will have a whole new set of cool adventures to write about. Maybe it's just gas.

Wil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home