Monday, December 12, 2005

Monday, 12th of Dec

Another fairly nice day. As nice as it can be when it is cold that is.
Got a copy of the finished Heartbeat Nova short Josh and I did. Glad to see something I conceived come to fruition, even with the flaws. We have more ideas we are kicking around but nothing will be started until after the Christmas holidays.
Josh and I took some new pictures of the two of us for the Suction Horse website, as well as some to put here on this blog. So look for those soon, maybe even later today if he can get them to me before the night is over. I asked him to email me some so we will see.

For those who get a chance to see our short, I would be curious to know what was thought of it.

Went to see Chronicles of Narnia yesterday. Good movie. If you accept it for what it is, a children's film, based on a children's book, I don't see why no one would enjoy it. I was pleased to see how close it was to the book. Closer than I expected. I would give it an 8 out of 10.

Now I have to decide if I am going to sit through a three hour remake of King Kong. I want to see it, but 3 hours... Wow. I did it for the Lord Of the Rings movies (and this is the same director, Peter Jackson). I will decide later on that.

What else? Hm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home