Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Tales From the Christmas Party

Why my friend Josh and his wife even bother inviting me to parties or gatherings with girls, I mean, good looking girls -- its beyond me.
After work I show up at Josh's apartment and there are all these really cute girls! I was like, okay, who is single who is not?? They all pretty much were. Which really only made it worse.

Needless to say, I was shy, they weren't. I tried to move in on one, but nothing came of it, she wasn't interested. I left at 2AM tired, and not a little ... not depressed. Disappointed??

I think I am ready to just give up on women. I've said that before, after my divorce. It has been five years. Maybe that wasn't such a bad thing. Oh, and my Christmas eve date may be falling through as well...

That's my life fer ya.

Wil

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All good things come to those who wait, you will find someone when the time is right.

7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ouch! sorry to hear about your bad trouble with women... even if it does keep us entertained.


--Sharon

12:00 PM  
Blogger Wil said...

Sharon --

Glad to know my pain is your gain, LOL. :-p

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home