Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Let's See...

Well, first let me say that the Tales From the Dryer is on Christmas Vacation for a few weeks.

Second, I didnt finish the third Chronicles Of Narnia book, The Horse and His Boy, because I have decided to start a new book, The Possessed by Fyodor Dostoyevsky. He is one of my favorite writers. I have read several of his books already. I got The Possessed, along with a book about Monty Python's Flying Circus, as Christmas presents from my friend Josh -- I got him a book about Sting (of the The Police).

Tonight he is having a Christmas party and I told him after work I would swing by.

What else? Oh, on myspace.com, where I have a little profile and some of the many odd pics you have all seen here, it seems I have grown a bit of a following -- I have had over 26, 000 people visit my profile over there in the past week. I cant even keep up with all the emails! It's crazy.

And one last note -- I might have a (gasp!) date on Saturday night... More on that later...

William

2 Comments:

Blogger NDV said...

You've got a date on Christmas Eve?
I mean, perhaps?
Wild. I wouldn't know how to analyze that...

9:14 AM  
Blogger Wil said...

Please dont -- I dont even wanna think about it!

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home