Friday, November 18, 2005

Here It Comes...

...the weekend. Glad of it. What do we have on tap for il fine settimana? Well, there is the Alabama/Auburn game. Hopefully, Alabama will win. I think the Tigers might have an edge though, being that the game is in Auburn. I hate to say it, but this is my prediction:
Auburn-32 , Alabama - 27
I am going over to watch the game at a friend/co-worker's house (Brian Harris). He and Allyson, his wife, invited me. They offered to feed me, so how could I say no?

What else? After the game, Nathan Voltz (the guy who directed and co-wrote The Three R's short film for which we won awards) asked if I wanted to come over and talk shop. Sure, why not? We can hang out and work on another film. It should be fun. He said they want me to be in it and play another dead guy. Am I being typecast? I hope not, that sort of thing can be the death of an actor... It's a dead-end street... It can be the nail in the coffin of an aspiring actor. Okay, I will lay these bad puns to rest...in peace.

Uh, what more? Don't know much. Might go to Josh's Sunday, dunno about that one yet. I might just go shopping, then vegetate on the couch or something.

Next week -- Thanksgiving is arriving. That is pretty cool. Also, the rock trio Rush has a DVD coming out, which will be awesome. I am sure more interesting topics will arise between now and then that I can write about. I am gonna try to get a recent picture of myself as documentation of the hair growthage too.

So -- it is about time for me to cut outta here. I am tired. Be safe, be free, and be funky y'all.

Wil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home