Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Coming Soon:2006

The new year is just around the corner. I don't usually make resolutions, but last year I made one to learn Italian -- I am learning, but haven't finished that yet. I don't think I will make any new ones this year, just to finish the one from last year!
Went out Saturday night -- had a good time, ate Thai, and got to know my new friend, Liz. We dropped by the Cheesecake Factory where my friend Josh works and surprised him because he didn't know who Liz was, he thought she was a co-worker.
Anyway, we had a great time, and we got together again last night at my place, ate Chinese and watched a movie and a Britcom called Little Britian, a crazy show sort of like Monty Python.
I should have a couple of pictures from Saturday night soon as well...

William

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home