Sunday, July 30, 2006

The Year Is Half Over...

Yes, I have been lazy with my updates here. So let me give the latest: Josh and I are moving into a new apartment on Hwy280. Its a little farther from work for me, but closer for him. I really don't like living on one of the most congested roads in Birmingham, but I am just thankful I will have a place to live. So I suppose there is no room for complaining. We are moving tonight and tomorrow. Carol is going to drive down and help us (I am here at her place right now), as she is off tomorrow. I had to take the day off tomorrow too.
Also, I have been working on some new experimental music - Josh bought a synthesizer and we have been trying to create some stuff for our future short film projects. I have some tunes on MySpace at www.myspace.com/magnetworks72 if anyone wants to listen. Its mostly odd ambient stuff.
Speaking of film, Josh has some friends who were working on a short called Ten Pistols and he talked me into going to help. I actually will be an extra (no speaking parts thankfully). I am curious to see the final product.
I guess that is all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home